Lifestyle Financial Planning
• Life Plan meeting to gather all relevant information, first meeting on goals and objectives.
• Comprehensive investment risk profiling.
• Gather up to date information on your current portfolio, policies with third parties.
• Input all information into your Lifestyle Financial Plan and create “what if scenarios”.
• Second meeting to present your Lifestyle Financial Plan and provide you with your report and solution’s to your goals and objectives.
• Three meetings per year to update changes and portfolio update.
• Ongoing yearly support to achieve your goals and objectives.
• Seminar invitation during the year.
• Market research for alternative investment opportunities.
• Tax Planning advice.
• Estate Planning Advice.